APPOINTMENTS NOW ABLE TO BE BOOKED ONLINE
Video Appointments Now Available With Our Doctors.
As part of our ongoing efforts to help contain the spread of COVID-19, we are offering video visits with Pediatric Urology doctors, as an alternative to office visits.
To schedule, you can click on the link – “Book an appointment” or call your doctor’s office during business hours and request a video visit.
Like all of you, we have been closely monitoring developments related to the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) and take seriously our responsibility to all of our patients and their families. We will continue to provide the best care for your children in the safest, and most convenient way possible.
Please be informed of the following updates:
- Our office phones are open from 9am to 5pm MONDAY thru FRIDAY. Emergency calls all other times.
- Our Tarrytown and New Hyde Park offices CONTINUE to be open from 9AM to 5PM for URGENT or EMERGENT PROBLEMS THAT HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED WITH YOU AND YOUR PROVIDER. You may call the offices for information on what types of service are available onsite. NO WALK INS.
- Our staff, always diligent in their cleaning, is even more diligently and repeatedly disinfecting all surfaces many times throughout the day.
- Please bring only one person along with each child for your office visit.
- If you would prefer, we will have “waiting outside the waiting room”. That means you can bring your child to the office, register but then wait nearby (i.e. outside the waiting room) and have us call you immediately before your child is ready to enter the exam room.
- And as always, please practice good judgement: if you or your child are sick please reschedule your visit for the soonest available appointment.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns, questions or suggestions.
- It is important work to take care of children and we consider it a privilege to do so. We value your trust in us and look forward to continuing to provide that care.
Lawrence E Epstein
Pediatric Urology Associates, PC